These rooms are equipped with LTS-supported screens and projectors (or other large displays) and connections for a laptop at the podium, but no instructor station PC is provided.
STEPS 491 -- Full Details and Instructions
Windows PCs, configured for access by Lehigh users. Available software differs depending on the location and site sponsor (LTS or a department). Please see the instruction links below.
Please remember: Always log out of public computers before you leave!
Start here: This is a touch-activated control panel that activates (powers up) and selects the display, audio and computer equipment in the room. Some touch panels are as large as a computer monitor, and may enter a sleep mode. Tap them to wake them up. For full information, read the step-by-step instructions below.
Please remember to select 'Power Off' before leaving the room.
This classroom can be used as one room or joined with the adjacent classroom into one large room by opening the partition.
Most of the provided PCs in classrooms and computer labs at Lehigh run Windows, and are connected to the campus LAN. They have a number of other features in common, and more information can be found in the HelpDesk's Public Site and Classroom Computer FAQ, but here are a few quick pointers:
- You'll need to press Ctrl-Alt-Del (the Control, Alt, and Delete keys) to open the login screen.
- After that, you'll need a Lehigh User Account to log in.
- If someone else is logged in, and the system is 'Locked', (but you know no one is currently using it) you can force the system to reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. This will cause the previous user to lose any work they didn't save, so be considerate.
- Please remember to Log Off of the system before you leave. To do this, click on the 'Start' button, and select 'Log Off' by hovering your cursor over the carat to the right of the 'Shut Down' button.
- If you need to install additional software, you can find downloads and instructions on the Lehigh University Software pages.