Stepwise instructions are available for several types of equipment found in LTS-equipped facilities. These instructions are also compiled into a single guide, which provides a printer-friendly view.
- Using a Touch Panel Control in an LTS Classroom
- Quick Notes on PCs in LTS Classrooms and Computing Sites
- Connecting a Laptop to a Classroom Display
- Using a Document Camera in an LTS Classroom
- Using an Annotator in an LTS Classroom
Classroom Technology Guide (all Instructions) -- Printer-Friendly Format